National Scholarship Portal: NSP 2020 is a portal launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. This portal offers various scholarships to SC / ST / OBC / minority students. Applicants can apply / register online for further listed schemes. The applicant can read additional sessions on this page to collect information such as eligibility criteria, registration process, renewal application submission process, required documents and other relevant information.
Nation scholarship portal (NSP) Last Date 2020
|National Scholarship Portal||Important Dates 2020|
|Nsp New Registration Opening Date||July 2020|
|Nsp Renewal Starting Date||July 2020|
|Last Date||Sept 2020|
|Fresh Application Date||July 20|
|Last Date For National Scholarship Renewal||Oct 2020|
|Last Date For NSP 20-Fresh Application||Oct 2020|
Key Points of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NSP Edit Application Form 2019-20
You can edit the information you have filled up by submitting the online application. To select the app, go to the option “Student Login” -> Enter the application ID and then click on the ‘Login’ button.
How can I edit my submitted scholarship form?
- Steps for applicants.
- Contact your organization immediately.
- Ask to reject the scholarship application correction.
- Enter your application ID in college.
- To correct a mistake in the details that require editing the scholarship form, write on a plain paper.
- You can edit the application form to send it back to the institution in student login.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020 Schemes
1. Ministry of Minority Affairs
2. Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
3. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
4. Ministry of Labor and Employment
5. Ministry of Tribal Affairs
6. School Education and Literacy Department
7. Higher Education Department
8. WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
9. RPF / RPSF, Ministry of Railways
UGC-Schemes (University Grants Commission)
National Scholarship Portal – NSP Login
National Scholarship Portal – NSP Login: Check the complete registration, NSP login and renewal process for your scholarship. National Scholarship Portal (National Scholarship Portal) Registration portal is the last date that students log in. In India, it is also one of the most famous scholarships in the form of PM scholarship. Keeping in mind the advent of mobile technology, the Government of India has launched its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2018.
Therefore, NSP sign in, registration, renewal. This portal is very important for students. This is a very simple way to apply online. Students always need to be simple. So, this is the main reason for creating this portal. The National Scholarship Portal launched its Android app. The National Scholarship Portal is a platform by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to poor students for their further studies.
The National Scholarship Portal hosts 50 scholarships worth hundreds of crores among scholarship seekers registered on the platform. According to officials, the platform has so far helped the government implement and distribute scholarships worth more than INR 2,000 crore.
Read the article to get the details of NSP registration in 2019 through National Scholarship Portal, eligibility, dates and more. The project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a one-stop-solution for using various scholarships offered by UGC, AICTE and various ministries.
NSP will avoid duplication of form while logging in and you will also get DBT. School / Institute Forgot Password? Those institutions that do not have login credentials can contact district/state nodal officers for login credentials.
NSP – Login. District / State / Ministry officials log in … can’t see? Click the Refresh button. Log in. District / State / Ministry Nodal Officer Forgot Password? The National Scholarship Portal provides a scholarship scheme to the students for which they are eligible. National Scholarship, Last Date, Registration National Scholarship Portal – Your one-stop for All India Scholarship.
Re-verification for Central Sector schemes for the state of Jammu and Kashmir has been extended till 25 March 2020.
The institute registered on NSP 2.0 is required to submit the institute registration form for the age 2019-20. The way is available at the Institute login.
When NSP Scholarship Money Will Come 2020
Procedure for checking eligibility on NSP 2.0
Applicants who wish to apply for scholarship under NSP will have to check eligibility by following some easy steps:
- To check eligibility, you need to visit the National Scholarship website
- From the home page of the site you have to go to the “Services” option
- Click “Scheme Eligibility” from the drop-down options
- Enter details like Domicile State / UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste / Community Category, Gender, Annual
- Parent Income, Disabled and Captcha Code
- Click on “Check eligibility” option
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Caste certificate if you belong to a particular category.
- Income certificate according to the type of your scholarship.
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Education qualification certificate for the previous year.
- Self-declaration certificate.
Purpose of NSP Scholarship
- The main objective of the NSP Scholarship 2020 is
- To ensure that the scholarship will be distributed on time to the students.
- Now to make the application process easier for the students.
- Creating a common platform for scholarship schemes of Central and State Governments
- There is no duplication in processing and to create a learner database.
Benefits of nsp 2.0
- Information about all scholarships in one portal
- Easy application process
- Single integrated application
- Suggest students about the best scholarship scheme to apply
- No double application
- Transparent record.
- Up to date data available
- Assist as a decision support system (DSS) for ministries and departments
(Institute Nodal Officer) INO – NSP
Once the registration form is approved by the District Nodal Officer, Institute Nodal.The officer (INO) will get the new password in the registered mobile number. Service Login the profile functional with the new password and follow the steps described bottom
After the first successful login, the Institute Nodal Officer (INO) has to update the profile, course level and syllabus to be visible to the applicant while applying for the scholarship on NSP2.0. Verification section will be enabled after profile update
PFMS(Public Financial Management System) NSP
How to track
Step 1: Go to the official website of PFMS https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx via URL
Step 2: Next, click on the “Track NSP Payment” link in the home page.
Step 3: Enter the first few characters of the bank’s name [ie State Bank of India]
Step 4: Enter your account number or NSP application ID [ie AY201920123456]
Step 5: Enter the letters as they are shown in the image (letters are case-sensitive)
Step 6: Finally click on the “Search” button.
Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal
A freshman student
Students applying for scholarships for the first time need to “register” on the portal as a fresh applicant, by providing accurate and authentic information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”.
Read Also – The Insider Secrets for Admission Open Colleges
Before starting the registration process, students are advised to keep their educational and other documents such as Aadhaar number, enrollment number, bank passbook etc. in hand.
To help the students, a brief description of the registration form field is given below:
1. Domicile State – Domicile state means the state in which students have a permanent address. Students are required to provide their domicile state correctly as the “Application ID” assigned to them will be based on the domicile state and once allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
This application ID will be used as a “login ID” on the portal and also for future references.
2. Scholarship Category – Scholarship schemes are divided into four major categories. Students have to choose the respective category based on their class / course in which they are studying. These categories are given below:
2.1 Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for the students studying from class 1 to class 10.
2.2 Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying 11th, 12th and above in which ITI, B.Sc, B. Comm., B. The courses include Tech, Medical etc.
2.3 Top Class Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying in top tier colleges across India such as IIT and IIM.
2.4 Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students pursuing technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
3. Student Name – Provide the name as printed name in the educational certificates for the students applying for post matriculation, top class and MCM scholarship scheme.
4. Date of Birth (DOB) – For students applying for post matriculation, top class and MCM scholarship scheme, provide their educational certificate date of birth as per better class 10th certificate.
5. Mobile Number – Provide the correct and certified mobile number, as all communication and authentication related to portal activities will be sent to this mobile number.
In case of post matriculation, top class and MCM scholarship scheme there should be a registration with a mobile number.
Whereas for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme, where students do not have mobile number, they can provide mobile number to their parents, however, parent mobile can only be provided for two scholarship applications, even if What is the number of children.
6. Email ID – Provide the correct and authenticated mobile number, as all communication and authentication related to portal activities will be sent to their email ID.
7. Identification details – Select the information in this field and provide it very wisely. Students are given three parameters for identification such as:
7.1 Aadhaar Number – If students select an Aadhaar number as an identifier, they will have to provide their name and a 12-digit Aadhaar number as printed on the Aadhaar card. Students who have an Aadhaar number are advised to register with the Aadhaar number, as the preference will be given to the Aadhar-eligible students at the time of disbursement of the scholarship. With this, students will be able to deposit scholarship amount directly from Aadhaar Link Bank account through Aadhaar Payment Bridge (ABP) in fast track mode.
7.2 Bank Account – If students select a bank account as an identifier, print the bank branch IFSC code, active bank account number and bank name on their bank passbook. Students will also have to upload a copy of their bank passbook.
In case of post matriculation, top class and MCM scholarship scheme, one registration should be done with a bank account number.
Whereas for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme, where students do not have their bank account number, they can provide their parents account number, however, the parent account number can be provided for only two scholarship applications , Regardless of the number of children.
In addition, when students use a bank account as an identification, they will have to provide “Aadhaar Enrollment ID” and upload a scan copy of the same. However, when the students get their Aadhaar number they should update in the portal itself.
Read Also – A Fool’s Handbook to Admit Card Explained
1. The login ID and password for logging into the NSP portal will be your application ID and DOB respectively. You are essentially advised to change your password at the first login for security purposes.
2.Students are advised to submit only “one application form”. If students submit more than one application form, all applications submitted by students will be considered “duplicates” and will be “rejected”.
3. Students are advised to provide “annual family income” as per the income certificate issued by the competent authority in their scholarship application.
State NSP Scholarship Schemes
- Pre-gradual plans for children included in pre-meetings, completion of these schemes and being health conscious – ASSAM
- Alumni Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students (Class IX & X) – ASSAM
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students – Assam
- Preliminary academic course for OBC students
- Scholarship for ST students to alumni
- Pre-academic course for students (Classes IX and X) – ASSAM
- Post Medical Scholarship to OBC Students – Assam
- Post Matric Scholarship to ST Students – ASSAM
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Post Metric Scholarship Scheme for Transgender Students-Chandigarh
- Post Metric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students-Chandigarh
- Dr. Scholarship for Bambekar Post McLodic Backward Class Students-Chandigarh
- Alumni Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students of Phase IX and X-CHANDIGARH
- BC-EBC POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP-BIHAR
- ST-POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR
- SC POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities (100% State Sector) -Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector) – Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students (State Sector) -Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (UT) – Uttarakhand
- Pre-matric scholarship for OBC students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%) – Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students (Center Area) -Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Area) – Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students-Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand
- Matric Scholarship for OBC Students – Uttarakhand
- Dr. Bambaker Post-Matric Scholarship for Economic Backward Class (EBC) (Secondary Education) -TRIPURA
- Pre-Metric ST Scholarship Scheme
- POST-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR OBC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- Dr. BR AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP for Economic Backward Classes (EBC). Tripura
- NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura
- Pre Metric SC Cleansing and Health Hyderpur
- Pre Matriculation SC (Class IX & X) -TRIPURA
- Post Metric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students – Karnataka
- Sponsored Scholarship Scheme for Scholarship for Students of Middle East (IX & X) Educational Courses (KARNATAKA)
- UMBRELLA Scheme for Education of Scheduled Tribes – Educational Syllabus for Alumni (Classes IX and X) – Meghalaya
- UMBRELLA Scheme for Education of ST Children – ST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) for ST Students – MEGHALAYA
- Umbrella Scheme for ST Students – Pre-Matric Scholarship (Class IX and X) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children-Matric Scholarship (STS) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Scheme for award of stipend for ST students Arunachal Pradesh
- Post Metric Scholarship for Students – Jammu and Kashmir
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- OBC Students- Prevailing Plan for Dadra Nagar Haveli
- Matric scholarship to SC-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- Pre-Educational Scheme for Students and Dada Nagar Havildar
- Mentally Sponsored Post School Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Caste Students – Upper Primary
- Centrally Sponsored Post School Scholarship Scheme for St. Students – Upper Primary
- Various educational schemes for OBC students, including various places for schoolgirls
- Mentally trained educational courses for ST students
- Formally sponsored pre-academic scholarship scheme for scheduled caste students
- Schooling Scheme for School Students for Other Backward Classes-Backward Students
- Dr. Matriculation Diploma Course for Bambaker Post Matric, Educational Syllabus for Students
- MUKHYA MANTRI PROTSAHAN YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- Maharishi Balmiki Chaitravati Yojana – Ordnance President
- Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) – Himal Pradhan
- Kalpana Chawla Chaturvarti Yojana-Himmachal Pradhan:
- INDIRA GANDHI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA – HIMACHAL PRADESH
- THAKUR SEN NEGI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA – HIMACHALADADH
- SWAMI VIVEKANAND UTKRISHT CHARAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESK
- DR.AMBEDKAR Meritorious CHATRAVRITI Scheme for Scheduled Caste Students
- DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH FOR OBC STUDENTS
- Pre-matric scholarship for ST students (for classes IX and X) -Manpur
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students – Manipur
Procedure for Search Institute / School / ITI
- You will have to go to the National Scholarship to check
- From the home page of the website, you have to click on “Search for Institute / School / ITI”.
- Enter details State, Institute District, Institute / College / ITI and School / College / ITI Name (optional)
- Now click on “Gate Institution List” option and information will appear.
Procedure for searching the district-wise Nodal Officer
- Go to national scholarship
- From the home page of the website, you have to click on “Services.”
- Click on “Search Nodal Officer Extension” option
- Select Ministry, State, District and Scheme
- Enter captcha code appears in the image
- Click on the “submit” option, and the information will appear on the screen.
Know your AISHE code
To know your AISHE code, applicants have to follow some easy steps as explained below: –
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal
- From the home page of the website, you have to click on “Services.”
- Click “Know your AISHE code” from the drop-down list.
- Select your institution type, state, district, university type and name
- Click on submit a list and colleges list with AISHE code.
Download nsp mobile application
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal
- Click on the “Get on Google Play” option available at the top right of the page
- Or open the Google Play store on your Android mobile
- Go to the search bar and type national scholarship
- Click on the install option and let the application installed on your phone go.
For any query you can contact helpline number 0120 – 6619540 and email @ helpdesk [at] nsp [dot] gov [dot].